Introduction


Hotels are, for me, the place to stay when I travel but we all know there are good ones and bad ones. Also not all chain hotels are good - there can be big differences between hotels of the same chain.

I do comment on the good the bad and the ugly when it comes to hotels and I have stayed in some nice independant hotels and some dumps of a chain. 

Whilst I have stayed in some chains and some independant hotels but I try to review all of them in the same way, the only thing that may change is if I eat in the hotel or not.

I will also update on here if the hotel reached out to me after my review has been published

Happy travelling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibis hotel - London Docklands, Canary Warf

Arriva Hotel - King Cross London

Hotel Review: St Giles Hotel, Bloomsbury London